Sunday, January 15, 2012

Grandma Cunningham's Recipe Published in Southern Living


I sure wish I had written the year she was published,
well she used vinegar,
must have been30 to 40 years ago.

Even more I wish I had the magazine.



Grandma Cunningham was quite the cook, she loved working up new recipes.
This was hers, you'll find many these days, with no credit to the person that invented it.
She always worked to find ways to make her dollar stretch.

Wilmoth Crow-Smith-Cunningham was my Dad's, Mother,
                                                       An upright and stately woman.


Grandma about 1930- 1940, 1006 Main St. Clinton, Illinois.

Wanted to add, she made this outfit she's wearing!
Taking pictures wasn't as easy back then, it called for a special occasion.

til next time

hope all your memories are cherished ones

wild clover

~ ~
 *


.

No comments:

Post a Comment